JOB ID: 160006S8
EXPERIENCE : 0-2 Years
- Candidate should possess Computer-related or Engineering-related four year College or University Degree (or equivalent).
- Zero to two years of progressively responsible IT job-related experiences.
- Knowledge of the latest technology in programming languages, computing hardware & software and current development processes and tools.
- IT experience related to programming, integration or infrastructure.
- Computer related or Engineering related Masters degree.
- Working directly on application / technical problem identification and resolution, including off-shift and weekend support functions.
- Participating in integrated testing and user acceptance of application or infrastructure components.
- Working with vendors on the integration of purchased application(s) and/or infrastructure.
- Designing and implementing processes, or process improvements, to aid indevelopment and support.
Caterpillar is the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives. For 90 years, Caterpillar Inc. has been making sustainable progress possible and driving positive change on every continent and today is leading the Technology Solutions space with innovative Engine and Machine Electronics, Asset Management, Condition and Remote Monitoring Solutions, Analytics, Prognostics and Autonomous Mining Technologies.