JOB ID: 168785
EXPERIENCE : Freshers
- Bachelor of Science degree or other technical discipline.
- Understanding of logical/physical database concepts.
- Cultural awareness.
- Strong written/verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Eagerness/aptitude for learning things quickly.
- Strong troubleshooting/problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail with the ability to multitask.
- Work both independently and as part of a team.
- Work various shifts (i.e. after-hours, weekends, and holidays) as needed.
- Provide 7 x 24 rotating on-call support.
Teradata is the world’s leading analytic data solutions company focused on integrated data warehousing, big data analytics, and business applications that provide actionable business intelligence. It’s our passion and it’s all we do. We deliver award-winning, integrated, purpose built platforms based on the most powerful, scalable, and reliable technology platform in the industry.